Dora Bath Toys - 2010 Christmas Hot Toys
Dora Bath Toys
- Schwerer Gustav (English: Heavy Gustaf, or Great Gustaf) and Dora were the names of two massive World War 2 German 80 cm K (E) railway siege guns.
- Dora (also al-Dura, or ad-Durah, Arabic,??????) is a neighborhood in Al Rashid administrative district, southern Baghdad, Iraq. Although this was a majority Christian neighborhood, it became controlled by Sunni Muslims during the Iraq War.
- Dora is the pseudonym given by Sigmund Freud to a patient whom he diagnosed with hysteria. Her most manifest hysterical symptom was aphonia, or loss of voice. Freud published a famous case study about Dora, Fragments of an Analysis of a Case of Hysteria (1905 , Standard Edition Vol.
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- Wash (someone) while immersing him or her in a container of water
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
Michaela's impromptu nap
Michaela's Daddy was walking her around in her backpack, while her Mommy was finishing up holiday cooking swap baking. Mommy had just finished cleaning the kitchen & turned around to take her for their bath, and found the mrm had fallen asleep...holding both her favorite toy (her Dora doll...you can see the foot, just barely) and the "moo-moo-moo-moo" singing cow (to the tune of Deck the Halls). Many thanks to Uncle Johnny and Cousins Danielle, Stephanie and Jacko for the Dora last Christmas...Michaela REALLY loves Dora.
swap for Misfit In Toyland
Missy B pen
3 pairs of socks
disney tin candy container
make up pouch
Surprise bag toy
Key cover from HK
Some stuff for dolls :D
Bath soap froggie
HK chewing gum
Memo pad with bear
fisher price outside toys
wiggles toys australia
diy wood toys
mcdonalds strawberry shortcake toys
haba toys germany
best 4 year old toys
wholesale wood toys
making science toys
construction toys for 3 year olds