Micro Cars Toys. Best Toys 2011.
Micro Cars Toys
- (Micro car) A microcar is the smallest automobile classification usually applied to standard small car (smaller than city cars). Such small cars were generally referred to as cyclecars until the 1940s. More recent models (1960 and later) are also called bubblecars due to their egg-shaped appearance.
- (Micro(car)) See also Micro Cars
- Micro Cars is a automobile company based in Peliyagoda, Sri Lanka, Founded in 1995. This was established by automobile engineer, Dr. Lawrence Perara. Their first introduction was "Micro Privilege" which had 1000cc gasoline engine with inline 4 cylinders.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
I've had this thing for almost 20 years. It was part of the 1990 "Sun Color Changers" Micro Machines series and would turn from orange to purple when you left it in the sun. I think it was purple, anyway. It doesn't change anymore, I checked. ;)
Came packaged with a steam roller (which I pretty quickly broke), an excavator and a cement truck. This is the only one I still have though, I think. The other bits might still be hiding somewhere in storage at my Mom's house.
Our small Micro Machines collection. 2nd row to the last row is from another brand that copied Micro Machines. I can't remember the brand name though.
gi joe toys 2011
cheap batman toys
top ten toys for 2 year olds
pvc free toys
popular toys for 5 year olds
popular toys in 1992
buy little people toys online
toys for boys 2011